The connections among our students and the adults who teach them are the heart of our School.
Without a support team of administration and office staff, facilities technicians, substitute teachers, and extended care support, we would not be the School that we have been for 87+ years.
If you believe you would be a great fit for Warren-Walker School, we welcome your interest.
Early Learning Center Teachers (click here for more information)
Prekindergarten-8th Grade Substitute Teachers
Extended Care Staff
To apply for any position:
Please submit the following information via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-or- via U.S. mail to: 4605 Point Loma Ave, San Diego, CA 92107 Attn: HR Department
1. Employment Application (must be completed by all applicants)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable for the position)
4. Letters of Recommendation (as applicable)
Warren-Walker School’s applicant consideration process is as follows:
1. Depending on the operational needs of the school, an HR Representative prescreens applications and selects candidates to participate in the interview process. Not all positions are filled immediately. As such, Warren-Walker School will retain applications for 12 months from the date of receipt.
2. The applicant(s) selected to continue in the consideration process will be scheduled for two in‐person interviews with Deans, Directors, and Heads of School. For teaching positions, you are also asked to create and present a lesson plan for one of the interviews.
3. For Full-time positions, once a final applicant has been selected and a conditional offer has been made, we will make every effort to notify the remaining applicants who were selected as part of the interview process.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditioned upon applicants passing a pre‐ employment background check, confirmation of employment eligibility in the United States, and confirmation of additional position specific requirements (i.e. education, certifications, licensures, Live Scan, etc.).
Warren-Walker School is a private, independent co-educational school. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Please thoroughly complete all required items. If you have any questions please feel free to contact a member of the Human Resources Department at 619.223.3663.